We provide RIBA Architectural Services
- Domestic householder fixed fee service – design, drawings and approvals.
- Comprehensive design services from feasibility to completion.
- Three dimensional design, modelling and visualisations.
- Planning applications, pre-application discussions, Lawfulness certificates, change of use, Design and Access statements.
- Detail design information for building control approval, tendering and construction.
- Carry out site inspections of the building work, contract administration and certification.
- Consultation/advice on daylighting matters, party walls, Thames Water sewers, public utilities, health and safety CDM.
We work on the following Project Types
- Extensions, refurbishment, existing buildings and new-build.
- Domestic refurbishment, extensions, loft conversions.
- Large scale private residential developments.
- Public/housing association residential developments.
- Educational – Nursery, Primary, and Secondary school Architects.
- Individual private houses.
- Commercial office and retail.
- Listed buildings and buildings within conservation areas.
- Change of use for residential, educational, office and retail.